The CelWel.in website (“Website”) is owned and operated by First Person Health Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (“FPHS India Pvt. Ltd.” or “we”).
Your use of our Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The applicable Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted constitutes your agreement to the changes. If you do not agree to the changes, please discontinue your use of the Website.
How we collect your information
We collect information from you that you provide voluntarily, for example, when you create an account, purchase products or services on the Website, or contact us through the Website. This information may include your name, mailing address, billing address, postal code, telephone number, email address, login information, payment information, purchase and product viewing information, and your communications with us.
When you use the Website, we automatically collect certain information from you and your device, such as Internet addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, timestamps, clickstream data, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your device, and your mobile operating system. We also track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our Website visitors and customers. This information is logged and used for purposes such as to help diagnose technical problems and to administer our Website so that we can constantly improve it. We also automatically collect information using the following methods:
Log Files: Our Website uses log files to track member usage and engagement and to gauge the effectiveness of our different services. We use your device’s IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the website. Log file information may include, but is not limited to: (1) IP Addresses; (2) browser type; (3) number of page views; (4) log-in frequency; and (5) page or section accesses.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Website who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Website, but some features may not function.
Clear Gifs: We use clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier (similar in function to cookies), to track the online movements of Website users. Additionally, we may use clear gifs tracking technology to track the completion of transactions with us or our advertisers. We and our service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
How we use your information
In accordance with applicable laws, we use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
Service Provisioning/Transcational Purpose:
1. To provide our Website and services to you.
2. To communicate with you about your use of our Website and services; to fulfill your orders, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
3. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to provide personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while visiting or using the Website or our services.
1. To send you marketing communications about our products, services and other offerings.
2. To send you news, newsletters, and event information.
3. To send you marketing communications about products and services of our affiliated entities.
4. To send you marketing communications about products and services of other entities, including our trusted partners, that we think may be of interest to you. If you are interested in these entities’ products and services, you may provide your information directly to the appropriate entity.
Advertising and Promotions:
1. To assist us in determining relevant advertising content and media (whether on the Website, on nonaffilaited websites and media, or offline) and to create lookalike and custom audiences for our advertising campaigns.
2. To evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns).
3. See also the Interest Based Advertising section discussed below for information about online advertising.
4. To administer our customer loyalty program.
Website, Products, and Services Improvement/Research:
1. To better understand how users access and use our Website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our Website are more (or least) used by users, and we will use this information to update or add new features to our Website. We may also use feedback provided by users to update our products, services, Website, or develop new offerings.
2. To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for customer engagement, market research or user satisfaction purposes.
3. To create aggregated, anonymized, pseudonymized or de-identified data sets. We may use such data sets for product improvement and development, marketing, advertising, trend analysis and other purposes.
1. To comply with legal obligations and act in accordance with legal authorizations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes, including to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements, authenticating your identity, maintaining our records, to monitor your compliance with your agreements with us, to collect debts owed to us, to safeguard our business interests, and to manage or transfer our assets or liabilities, for example in the case of an acquisition, disposition or merger, as described below.
2. Where we believe necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property, or violations of this Policy, your customer agreement, and any applicable terms and conditions.
3. For other purposes we may inform you about from time to time. Where required by applicable laws and regulations, we will obtain your consent if we wish to use your personal information for purposes requiring such consent.
How we share your information
We do not direct the Website to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If you are a parent or guardian and are made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information through the Website, please contact us.
We maintain reasonable measures designed to maintain information we collect in a secure manner. We have taken certain physical, electronic, and administrative steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from Website visitors. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) who serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated websites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to this site and elsewhere over time.
You may visit to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt-out of this form of advertising by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) self-regulatory program. Note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. In addition, note that if you use a different browser or erase cookies from your browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice. You may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies.
Currently, our systems do not recognize web browser “do-not-track” signals.
If you decide that you do not want to receive marketing communications from us or our third-party marketing partners you may opt-out of receiving them at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the marketing communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe. If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still send you communications about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.